Here's a quick guide on how to set up your account and get started:
1. Username and Password
- Username and Password: Check your email or contact Cota SystemsTM Support - Click Here
- Direct onboarding support: Josh Koller - firstname.lastname@example.org - 651-369-7611
2. Getting Started/Company Info
- On the upper right corner, you will see the name of the current owner of the account. If you need to change the owner, please contact us and we can make the adjustments internally.
- Click the blue circle with the initials and go to User Details.
- Fill out any and all info that you can or feel the need to as the owner. Remember, you will be the only one with access to make changes.
- Once done, hit Save.
- Now, go to Settings on the lower left side and select Account Settings.
- Fill out any and all info that you can or feel the need to, such as dispatcher info, billing info, or factoring company info.
- If you don't have a factoring company but would like one, you can look for options through our software.
- Once done, hit Save.
3. Creating Your Driver
- Select Drivers on the left-hand side and then select New Driver.
- Fill out the driver's info and indicate whether they are a Company or Owner/Operator driver.
- Select Invite.
- The driver will receive an email with a link that they can access from their phone.
- They can then create their own password, confirm it, and select Accept.
- Next, they will be directed to a page where they can download the app from either the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Once downloaded, they can enter the email used to send the invitation and the password they created. (As the owner or admin, you can delete drivers at any time.)
4. Creating Assets (Trucks and Trailers)
- Select New Asset and then choose either Truck or Trailer.
- Fill out the relevant info and hit Save.
5. Adding Contacts (Shipper/Consignee/Payor)
- Select New Contact.
- Fill out the info for any companies that you work with frequently and want to have their info readily available.
- Hit Save.
6. Creating Loads (Freight)
- Select New Load and fill out the relevant info.
- If you select Find Load, you will be directed to our partner company, 123 Load Board.
- You can enter your email and password if you have an account there.
- Once you start dispatching your own loads, you will receive access to our Load Board, which is free for our Cota Clients. You will also receive alerts for freight options as we build our freight division in your area.
7. Creating Trips (Dispatching)
- Select New Trip.
- Drag and drop your Loads, Drivers, Trucks, and Trailers.
- Select Dispatch, and your driver will receive the info on their app.
Thank you for joining the Cota Family! As you explore Cota's software, you'll discover shortcuts and options to streamline your business operations. You can Login / Sign Up for Cota Systems here.
If you have questions or need help getting started, please reach out to us for personalized support. If our free software helps your business, please share your feedback and share with your friends/family who can benefit from it. Cota is self-service friendly at app.cotasystem.com and allows you to easily invite users, create trucks, trailers, and more.