205 Best Truck Driver Quotes for Success in Life and Business
Hit the highway of success with these 205 truck driver quotes to fuel your inspiration!
In the world of trucking, where the open road stretches endlessly and every mile is a journey of its own, truck drivers are the unsung heroes navigating their way to success. Behind the wheel of massive rigs, they face challenges that test their mettle, their resilience, and their determination. From the hum of the engine to the allure of the horizon, the life of a trucker is a unique blend of adventure and solitude. In this collection of 200+ inspirational truck driver quotes, we celebrate these modern-day adventurers who have learned valuable lessons on the road to success. Each quote is more than just words; it's a testament to the unwavering spirit of truckers and the wisdom they've gained through their extraordinary journeys. So, fasten your seatbelt and join us as we explore the wisdom, grit, and success stories that have emerged from the world of trucking. And don't forget to share these inspiring quotes on social media, because the road to success is best traveled together.
Funny Truck Driver Quotes for a good laugh on the road (1-14)
Life on the road can be a long and often lonely journey, but the camaraderie among truckers knows no bounds. Truck drivers have a knack for finding humor in the most unexpected places, and that's where funny truck driver quotes come into play. These witty one-liners and chuckle-inducing quips not only lighten the mood during those long hours behind the wheel but also help truckers bond over shared experiences. Whether it's poking fun at traffic jams, weather woes, or the ever-elusive parking spot, these humorous quotes serve as a reminder that laughter truly is the best co-pilot on the open road. So, the next time you're stuck in a traffic snarl or facing a daunting delivery deadline, remember that a good laugh, inspired by these funny truck driver quotes, might just be the fuel you need to keep rolling with a smile.
1. “For the good old American life - For the money, for the glory, and for the fun… mostly for the money.” - Smokey and the Bandit
This quote perfectly speaks to the life of a trucker, making it big on the open road. It reminds us of the importance of hard work and dedication that goes into making it as a truck driver. It's not for the faint of heart - they must be willing to put in the hours, take on tough jobs, and drive long distances to make it pay off. But when they do, there is often a great reward. Not only can truckers make great money and build a better future for their loved ones, but they can also experience a deep sense of satisfaction from making something of themselves and accomplishing what they set out to do. With this mindset, any trucker can conquer the most challenging obstacles in pursuit of their dreams.
2. “Give a man a truck and he's happy for a day. Give a man a girl and he's happy for a night. Give a man a girl that loves trucks and he's happy for the rest of his life.” - Unknown
The bond between truckers and their trucks is a special one. It represents the freedom and thrills of life on the open road, away from busy cities and towns. But life on the road also reminds us that having someone who shares your passions by your side can make all the difference in achieving success. A supportive partner who shares your passion for big rigs and life on the open highway can bring joy even in hard times, motivate you to keep going when things get tough and provide a listening ear when you need it most. With such a special relationship in your corner, nothing is impossible - no goal too lofty and no challenges insurmountable. So remember to cherish those relationships; they are essential for any truck driver looking to succeed in life and business.
3. "The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket." - Will Rogers
4. "When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures." - Unknown
5. “Boys never actually grow up, their toys just get bigger and more expensive.” - Unknown
Truckers may have different motivations, but one common thread binds them together - a passion for the freedom and excitement that comes with life on the open road. For some, it's a way to make great money while still having time in the day to spend with their family and loved ones. For others, it's an escape from the grind of city life and an opportunity to explore different parts of the country. But no matter what drives them, truckers are united by their love for their rigs and the reward of winning hard-fought battles against long days on the road.
6. “Treat me like a joke & I'll leave you like it's funny.” - Anonymous
Real truckers stand up for themselves and don't allow anyone to treat them as a punchline. This rings true, especially in relationships, where truckers must be careful about choosing partners who will respect their hard work and dedication. It serves as a warning that those people or women who try to take advantage of them will only find themselves left behind with no one laughing at their jokes. Truckers should never forget that they are valuable individuals worthy of respect and admiration - anything less than this is unacceptable.
7. "Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space." - Evan Esar
8. "There is no such thing as fun for the whole family." - Jerry Seinfeld
9. "Truckers don’t make left turns; we make three rights." - Unknown
10. “There are more old drunks than there are old doctors.” - Willie Nelson
Truck drivers know that hard work is the key to success. Still, they also understand that relaxation and enjoyment can significantly make a difference. So, after a long haul on the road, they often indulge in a well-deserved beer or whiskey. This age-old tradition is one of the reasons why many of these hardworking men and women have had long and fulfilling careers. Nothing quite like unwinding with your preferred drink after putting some serious miles behind the wheel. Whether it's an ice-cold beer or a smooth bourbon whiskey, truckers will surely appreciate their downtime with friends, engaging in good conversation while enjoying great drinks!
11. "People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made." - Joan Rivers
12. “Old truckers never die they just downshift.” - Unknown
Truckers drive through the night, never stopping and never slowing down, delivering goods to their destination no matter far or challenging the journey may be. They live on forever in our memories for their extraordinary contributions to society as the backbone of America; they bring us food, medicine, and other essential items that we need every day. Truckers have an unwavering commitment to their job that can only be admired - even when faced with challenging conditions or long hours, they keep going until the task is done. Their dedication has helped build this country into what it is today: a place where everyone can rely on truckers to get what they need quickly and without fail. We owe them our gratitude for being so selfless and dependable throughout all these years.
13. "The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended." - Robert Frost
14. "Parents are like God because you wanna know they're out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something." - Chuck Palahniuk
Appreciation Truck Driver Quotes to remind us what matters most (15-34)
Truck drivers endure long stretches of highway, countless miles away from home, and often face challenging conditions. Amidst this journey, appreciation truck driver quotes serve as a poignant reminder of what truly matters to these dedicated road warriors. These quotes express gratitude for their sacrifices and tireless work, honoring the vital role they play in keeping our world moving. They remind us that behind every big rig, there's a person with a family, dreams, and a commitment to delivering goods that sustain our daily lives. These quotes shine a light on the resilience and unwavering dedication of truckers, fostering a deeper appreciation for the essential role they play in our society. They remind us that while the road may be long, the impact of their hard work is immeasurable.
15. “If you bought it… a trucker brought it.” - Unknown
This is a vital reminder of truckers' valuable contributions to our day-to-day lives. Truck drivers are hard at work daily, delivering essential goods and services to people nationwide. Truck drivers are critical to keeping society running smoothly, from carrying medical supplies to providing food and other basic necessities. Everyone needs them to access essential resources and support the country's infrastructure. Truckers deserve recognition for their long hours and the challenging conditions they often face while on the road. They should also be proud to know that their hard work and dedication make life easier for everyone else. So next time you purchase something, remember: a trucker likely brought it - and give thanks for their invaluable service!
16. "The best part of being a trucker is knowing that you’re doing something that matters. You’re not just moving goods; you’re keeping America rolling." - Unknown
17. "Truckers may drive alone, but they are never alone, for they carry the hopes, dreams, and needs of the nation." - Unknown
18. "Truckers are the last of the cowboys, roaming the open road and living a life of adventure and independence." - Unknown
19. "Truckers don’t have an easy job, but they have a job that makes a difference." - Unknown
20. "How to stop time: kiss. How to travel in time: read. How to escape time: music. How to feel time: write. How to release time: breathe." - Matt Haig
21. "If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all." - Michelangelo
22. "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine, American Founding Father
23. "I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself." - Wayne W. Dyer
24. "We have to let go of who we think we should be and embrace what is." - Achea Redd
25. “A truck driver always knows how far he is from home. No matter where he is at.” - Johnny Napier
Long-haul truckers prioritize their loved ones above all else. They make significant sacrifices, enduring arduous journeys and extended periods away from home to ensure their families have better life. Despite facing challenges, these drivers remain dedicated to supporting their families and never forget their true home. Their sense of pride and fulfillment is immense as they work tirelessly to provide for those who mean the most.
26. “The best truck drivers are patient, independent, determined, and hardworking. They love adventure and like thinking quickly.” - Joanna Dunham
The best truck drivers are more than just patient and independent – they are also determined risk-takers who take calculated risks to make a successful outcome. People who genuinely appreciate success recognize that it requires hard work and commitment to attain their objectives, whether in their personal or professional life. They are prepared to invest the required effort to succeed and understand that there are no shortcuts. At times, truck drivers must think quickly on their feet to make decisions that will benefit them and the team they're working with. Their willingness to explore new horizons often leads to success and satisfaction.
27. “Each truck driver does his, or her, part in keeping food on our tables and shoes on our feet. They get very little respect from most people and have to deal with a countless number of obstacles along the way.” - Terrence Maddox
Truckers are the backbone of our society, providing us with essential goods like food and footwear. Despite facing numerous challenges, these hardworking individuals continue to deliver day after day. It's a shame they're often overlooked and under-appreciated, but they are true heroes. So let's show our appreciation and honor the dedicated and committed truck drivers.
28. “Truck drivers - No rich parents, no assistance, no handouts, no favors. Straight hustle all day, every day!” - Unknown
Most truckers didn't have access to the advantages of wealthy parents, assistance, or handouts. Instead, they relied on their determination and hard work to succeed in life and business. Despite facing adversity, these courageous men and women never gave up. They served as an inspiration to those striving to achieve their goals. Their spirit is a reminder that with enough effort, any American can make something better out of their life, regardless of their background or circumstances.
29. “Truck driving is a lifestyle, not a job.” - Les Auger
For many truckers, driving isn't just about the money or getting from point A to B; it's about being on the open road and living an adventurous life. They take pride in their profession, knowing that they provide essential services for people across America. They understand that what they do matters and can help make people's lives easier - delivering much-needed goods or simply providing conversation during long drives. Truck driving isn't just a job but rather an opportunity to experience something new each day while helping others along the way.
30. “I've been on every interstate highway in the lower forty-eight states by now, and I never get tired of the view.” - Steve Earle
Truckers are the unsung heroes of the United States. They know this great nation like nobody else, from its sprawling deserts to its mighty mountain ranges and vibrant cities. As stewards of this great nation, truckers have a deep love and responsibility for the people and places that depend on them for goods and services. Truckers take charge of the well-being of their communities, and they take this role seriously. Even during long days and challenging conditions, truckers can find solace in the beauty of America's roads and keep their spirits high.
31. “A trucker's job is never done.” - Unknown
Truck drivers must have a heroic determination to keep trucking when life gets tough. When they're feeling drained or down, it's important to remember why they do it... for family, country, adventure, and a better life. Remember that the job is never done, and you'll find the courage to keep pushing forward. Truckers have a pivotal mission - to ensure goods are delivered safely, on time, and in one piece! Whether they're seasoned truckers or just starting out, each day presents a new opportunity for growth and success. The best truckers don't let anything stand in the way of achieving their dreams.
32. "Trucking may be tough, but so are we. We’re the ones who keep the country moving, and that’s something to be proud of." - Unknown
33. "The best part of being a trucker is knowing that you’re doing something that matters. You’re not just moving goods; you’re keeping America rolling." - Unknown
34. "Truckers drive America. Everyday when I see food on my family's plates, clothes on their backs, and a roof over their heads it reminds me of the heroes of the road that shipped these goods so my family can thrive." - Jeremy Vrchota, Founder and CEO of Cota Systems
Best Truck Driver Quotes (35-53)
35. "Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin’, we’re gonna do what they say can’t be done." - Jerry Reed
36. “If it ain't turnin'… It ain't earnin'.” - Unknown
In truck driving, it's all about keeping the wheels turning. The more truckers drive, the more they earn. It's important to remember this when quitting is starting to look good... every extra mile counts towards success. So dedicated truckers need to keep up the momentum and stay focused on the big picture. Then, once they've maximized their truckloads by filling up their trailers, add trucks to turn and earn more than previously possible. The ultimate rewards of success in life and business are just around the bend!
37. "When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong." - Unknown
38. "Never regret anything that made you smile." - Mark Twain
39. "If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change." - Tony Gaskins
40. "Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you did not do than the ones you did." - Mark Twain
41. "Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined." - Toni Morrison
42. "What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
43. "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely." - Roy T. Bennett
44. "If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it." - Muhammad Ali
45. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
46. "As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better." - Dr. Steve Maraboli
47. "You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." - C.S. Lewis
48. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.
49. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine―and shadows will fall behind you." - Walt Whitman
50. "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
51. "You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it's enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up." - Richelle E. Goodrich
52. "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." - Sir Francis Bacon
53. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Motivational Truck Driver Quotes to supercharge your mindset (54-94)
54. "Impossible is just an opinion." - Paulo Coelho
55. "It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth
56. “Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” - Sam Levenson
Truck drivers possess an exceptional ability to maintain their focus on the task at hand, regardless of its challenging or monotonous nature. They understand that success in both personal and professional life comes from persistence rather than giving up in the face of difficult circumstances. Therefore, despite facing various distractions such as extended work hours, traffic congestion, uncomfortable settings, and monotony, they conquer these obstacles through their unwavering determination and steadfast focus on their goals. By adopting this attitude of perseverance, truckers can achieve remarkable success in their personal and professional endeavors.
57. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” - Aly Raisman
Truckers know that life is full of challenges and obstacles, but they also understand the importance of perseverance. The hard days strengthen truckers as they learn to push through difficult times and come out on top. By facing each challenge head-on, truck drivers become more resilient in adversity. This resilience helps them stay focused on their goals despite setbacks or hardships. As a result, truckers can gain strength and knowledge through every trial and tribulation that will help them succeed in life & business.
58. "If you can dream it, you can achieve it." - Zig Ziglar
59. "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
60. "Don’t give up, don’t take anything personally, and don’t take no for an answer." - Sophia Amoruso
61. "I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy." - Warren Buffett
62. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow straight ahead.” - George Lucas
Truckers are special people, taking on the challenge of navigating through unknown roads and facing the unpredictable with courage and determination. This is a mindset that all successful truck drivers have adopted; they plow straight ahead into uncharted territory, refusing to be deterred by any obstacle or setback. This dogged determination has enabled them to become some of the most reliable, hardworking professionals in our society today. Their commitment to their job is an inspiration for us all.
63. "Every journey begins with a single step, and every successful trucking career begins with a single mile." - Unknown
64. "Amateurs sit around and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work." - Stephen King
65. "When written in Chinese, the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters―one represents danger and the other represents opportunity." - John F. Kennedy
66. "Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." - Brad Henry
67. "You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success." - Thomas J. Watson
68. "My love for trucking is not just about me; it’s about the people I serve, the places I go, and the memories I create. I’m a part of something bigger than myself, and that’s what makes trucking so special." - Unknown
69. “Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress... working hard for something we love is called passion.” - Simon Sinek
The road poses a range of challenges for truck drivers. To thrive in this demanding line of work, these professionals require an unwavering commitment to their craft and a resilient mindset that enables them to overcome adversity and stress. When truckers embrace this outlook, they can achieve fulfillment and success in their career, regardless of the obstacles they may face. Resulting in passion for their job and success in life.
70. "The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it." - Mother Teresa
71. "I can and I will. Watch me." - Carrie Green
72. "I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali
73. "Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home." - Finding Nemo
74. "Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die." - Brian Vaszily
75. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi
76. "Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do." - Marianne Williamson
77. "Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise." - Frank Ocean
78. "Trucking is not for the weak or faint of heart, but if you’ve got the courage and the willpower, you can make it." - Unknown
79. "It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith." - Emma Watson
80. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” - Teddy Roosevelt
Truck drivers are always ready to go above and beyond the call of duty. They have an unwavering commitment to their job that can only be admired - no matter the conditions or how long the journey may be, they make it happen anywhere and anytime. From delivering essential goods during national emergencies to ensuring people get what they need in remote regions of our country, truckers are there when we need them most.
81. “There is no situation like the open road, and seeing things completely afresh.” - James Salter
The open road can generate renewal and inspiration for truck drivers. It gives them a chance to see things with new eyes... to take in their surroundings' sights, sounds, and smells in ways that aren't possible when stuck inside a cubicle or office building. Being on the open road offers an opportunity for reflection, allowing truckers to consider life from different perspectives and gain insights into what truly matters. Looking at the broad horizon can give you mental space to reset your brain and return feeling refreshed and ready for any upcoming challenges. So remember this essential truth: if you want to succeed in life and business as a trucker, get out on the open road!
82. "The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg
83. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
84. "I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it." - Estée Lauder
85. "Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." - David Ogden Stiers
86. "If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore." - Michele Ruiz
87. “Memories remind us that every moment of our lives, even the most tragic, have contributed to our strength. We've gotten through. We're still here.” - Willie Nelson
Life is a journey full of ups and downs for those who drive trucks. However, the road they travel becomes a symbol of life itself, where every experience - even the tragic or mistaken ones - contributes to their resilience and strength. Despite their hardships, truckers have learned to persevere and emerge wiser with each journey. Willie Nelson's quote reminds us that our most significant challenges in life, however painful they may have been, are a testament to our ability to overcome anything and succeed.
88. "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard." - Tim Notke
89. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." - Dale Carnegie
90. "The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself." - Gilbert K. Chesterton
91. "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." - George Bernard Shaw
92. "That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable." - Deb Caletti
93. "Families are the tie that reminds us of yesterday, provide strength and support today, and give us hope for tomorrow." - Bill Owens
94. "There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy, or more exasperated, or more secure." - Jim Butcher
Famous Quotes for Truck Drivers (95-138)
95. "I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work." - Thomas A. Edison
96. "Be so good they can’t ignore you." - Steve Martin
97. "If you want to know the truth about yourself, sit in a truck for a week." - Mike Rowe
98. "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses — behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali
99. "There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for." - J.R.R. Tolkien
100. "There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits." - Michael Phelps
101. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go ..." - Dr. Seuss
103. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius
104. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - John F. Kennedy
105. "If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama
106. "The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion." - Paulo Coelho
107. "I was smart enough to go through any door that opened." - Joan Rivers
108. "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt
109. "Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else." - Judy Garland
110. "It’s not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference." - Jenny Craig
111. "If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small." - Richard Branson
112. "I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me." - Taylor Swift
113. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
114. "Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
115. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." - Maya Angelou
116. "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose." - Bill Gates
117. "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle
118. "Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
119. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein
120. "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear." - Rosa Parks
121. "We are not our best intentions. We are what we do." - Amy Dickinson
122. "It ain't about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Sylvester Stallone
123. "You have to be where you are to get where you need to go." - Amy Poehler
124. "The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir
125. "Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." - Helen Keller
126. "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all." - Sam Ewing
127. "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door." - Coco Chanel
128. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." - Bruce Lee
129. "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!”" - Audrey Hepburn
130. "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
131. "Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." - Andy Warhol
132. "The only time I feel alive is when I’m on the road." - Willie Nelson
133. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
134. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
135. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey
136. "I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
137. "If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough." - Oprah Winfrey
Earn More Money Quotes for Truck Drivers (138-160)
138. "Spend your money on the things money can buy. Spend your time on the things money can’t buy." - Haruki Murakami
139. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one." - Mark Twain
140. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Suzy Kassem
141. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison
142. "The road may be tough, but the view from the top is always worth the climb." - Unknown
143. "Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
144. "The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
145. "He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying." - Nietzsche
146. "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." - William Faulkner
147. "I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
148. "I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best." - Benjamin Disraeli
149. "Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning. Once it does, it becomes the kind of thing that makes you grab your wife around the waist and dance a jig." - Malcolm Gladwell
150. "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." - Proverb
151. "Sometimes poverty is the greatest gift you can ever be given. Sometimes loss is the key that leads you to gain." - Suze Orman
152. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” - Pearl Buck
Truckers understand that excellence is the key to finding joy in their work. Therefore, they strive to be the best at what they do and take pride in skillfully navigating rugged terrain and challenging situations. Truckers can become experts in their field through dedication, hard work, and determination. This expertise gives them a sense of accomplishment when they can complete a job or deliver goods on time. By continually striving for excellence, truck drivers can find fulfillment in every journey and ultimately positively impact society as a whole.
153. "The road may be tough, but the view from the top is always worth the climb." - Unknown
154. "I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson
155. "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down." - Buddha
156. "I never lose. Either I win or learn." - Nelson Mandela
157. "It’s OK to outgrow people who don’t grow. Grow tall anyways." - Unknown
158. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse." - Florence Nightingale
159. "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." - Maya Angelou
160. "At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can." - Frida Kahlo
Wisdom Quotes for Truck Drivers (161-205)
161. "All I’ve ever wanted is a nice truck, and that’s what I got." - Cole Swindell
162. "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." - Eleanor Roosevelt
163. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." - David Brinkley
164. "Sunshine all the time makes a desert." - Proverb
165. "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass
166. "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment; and I told them they didn’t understand life." - John Lennon
167. "Love does not dominate; it cultivates." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
168. "The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other." - Mario Puzo
169. "When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family." - Jim Butcher
170. "A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it." - George A. Moore
171. “Semi-trucks and the drivers in them are like oxygen, you ain't gonna survive without 'em.” - Unknown
Truckers play an indispensable role in ensuring the well-being of America by delivering essential goods and services, even in hazardous conditions. They are crucial during national emergencies as they provide access to critical items and reach remote regions. With their contribution, our ability to function would be significantly protected. Their commitment inspires everyone and reminds them of how important it is to take care of others while also taking care of ourselves. Truck drivers embody the spirit of resilience and determination that makes America great!
172. “No matter how tough of a trucker you are. If a kid does the arm pump, you honk the air horn.” - Unknown
Truckers inspire the next generation and remind us of the importance of family values. They work tirelessly for long hours, often in dangerous conditions, to ensure that families across America have the goods and services they need. They put their safety at risk so that others can be taken care of, showing tremendous selflessness and dedication to their job. Truckers also provide stability for their own families by providing a reliable source of income, allowing them to provide for those they love most. Finally, they inspire us to reach our goals no matter how difficult or challenging the path may seem by leading by example and demonstrating what it means to prioritize hard work over comfort or convenience.
173. “You will succeed because most people are lazy.” - Shahir Zag
American Truck drivers are some of the hardest-working people in the world. They often face long hours, treacherous conditions, and challenging obstacles while on the road. Yet they still manage to stay focused and complete their job with success. The reason behind this is simple: truckers work harder than anyone else will. They understand that hard work pays off and don't hesitate to make tough decisions or take risks when necessary. Through their diligence and perseverance, they achieve success that is unmatched by most others.
174. “There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive.” - B. C. Forbes
Many truck drivers prefer the experience of being on the road rather than working in an office. The demanding role of a successful truck driver requires unique skills and knowledge, making it both challenging and fulfilling. In addition, to successfully navigate through rugged terrain, unpredictable weather, and tight delivery schedules, truck drivers must possess a high level of dedication and commitment to their profession, which is richly rewarded with a unique sense of personal satisfaction.
175. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” - Napoleon Hill
Truckers tackle daily challenges with grit and determination, achieving incredible feats through consistent attention to detail. From timely deliveries to expertly navigating treacherous roads, these drivers exhibit remarkable skill and devotion to their profession. Their unwavering commitment to producing results in the face of long hours and difficult conditions is truly inspiring. This demonstrates that even seemingly minor tasks can yield impressive outcomes.
176. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” - Amelia Earhart
Being a truck driver is not just challenging but also highly fulfilling. It requires specific grit and determination to handle difficult decisions and take necessary action. Truckers must possess the bravery to confront any obstacle that comes their way and the resilience to persevere through any challenges encountered on the road. They understand this philosophy better than anyone else and are aware of what it takes to excel in both their personal and professional lives, no matter how difficult or intimidating the circumstances may appear initially. This ethos has empowered them to remain steadfast in the face of adversity, providing them with the necessary impetus to achieve success in all areas of their lives.
177. "If you are flexible, able to adapt, and change to new situations and events... truck driving means constant adventure." - Connor Syrewicz
178. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou
179. "The propensity to truck, barter and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals." - Adam Smith
180. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” - Jane Goodall
Truckers make a real difference in the lives of other people every day. They can contribute to road safety for everyone by obeying traffic laws and regulations, which helps ensure the safety of all travelers. Truckers also play a crucial role in job creation through their businesses, providing opportunities for others to support themselves and their loved ones. As an integral part of our society, they give us hope when times are tough and lighten our load when we feel overwhelmed. By choosing to be responsible citizens who look out for others while taking care of themselves, these brave souls genuinely show what it means to live life with purpose and integrity.
181. "Happiness does not come from a job. It comes from knowing what you truly value, and behaving in a way that’s consistent with those beliefs." - Mike Rowe
182. "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." - Eleanor Roosevelt
183. "Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates
184. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." - Dalai Lama XIV
185. "The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances." - Unknown
186. "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
187. "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." - Vincent Van Gogh
188. "It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it." - Lou Holtz
189. "Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there." - Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
190. "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele
191. "Turn your wounds into wisdom." - Oprah Winfrey
192. "Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance." - Roy T. Bennett
193. "Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up." - Gabby Douglas
194. "Be silly, be honest, be kind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
195. "When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future." - Unknown
196. "It’s not what happens to you but how you react to it that matters." - Epictetus
197. "The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before." - Albert Einstein
198. "Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations." - Dr. Mae Jemison
199. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
200. "We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success." - Arianna Huffington
201. "Families are like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one." - Unknown
202. "My dear young cousin, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it." - Rick Riordan
203. "All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride." - Sophocles, Antigone
204. "The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family." - Lee Lacocca
205. "Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." - Brad Henry
Truck drivers are a crucial part of the transportation and logistics industry, responsible for delivering goods and keeping the economy moving. To excel in this challenging field, staying focused, working hard, and tackling obstacles head-on is essential. To be an outstanding truck driver, one must possess qualities such as perseverance, determination, and commitment in all areas of their career and personal life. In addition, it's important to push oneself beyond limits and never let anything hinder progress towards achieving aspirations.
Our team at Cota Systems is dedicated to supporting your trucking success. We hope these quotes inspired you to crush your goals, and we appreciate all your hard work in keeping America running strong. We're in your corner, and our team is available anytime to help you earn more money every mile!
I joined Cota Systems to help U.S. truckers grow their businesses. I proudly served in the U.S. Navy, managed some of the largest brands on earth, and I'm excited to share what I've learned with you. Truckers are the backbone of our great nation and when you and your family are thriving, so is America! 🇺🇸